Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Here I Go...




Well, here it is. After months of reading other blogs, and being genuinely amused by them, I have finally created one. Its a pretty good time for me to start one actually, with a baby on the way and all. I know so many people will be very interested. Anyway, the important stuff first. I want to share with you all how disappointed I am in Lauren Conrad from The Hills. Besides The Hills, I am currently into a new show on the CW called Privileged, a fun, no-thought-required show about a cute, aspiring writer who is totally out of her element trying to tutor two rich, spoiled sisters. On tonight's episode, the tutor, Megan, gets stuck chaperoning a pool party when the girls' rich grandma goes out of town. As you can imagine, much wackiness ensues, but what makes this episode so special is that my very own LC has a GUEST APPEARANCE!! I waited with baited breath for the very moment when she would appear. And then suddenly, there she was, drink in hand, perfectly coiffed, and then... nothing. She says like 4 words, and she's gone. I was absolutely disappointed. I'll still watch the show, but from now on, I think LC should stick to real life on The Hills. (I couldn't find the clip, probably cause it just aired tonight.) Anyway, hopefully this blog will eventually reveal my real personality, not just my love of television shows. I am excited to share whats happening in my life. For now, all I'm/we( Me & Jon) are focused on is the impending arrival of our little boy. So please, stick with me, I won't pull an LC and be lame.

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! (I'm totally adding you to my blog-roll.) There's no way you could be L.C. lame; you're too hip for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined the blog side! I am way excited! Can't wait to see the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally someone new to stalk!! can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Congrats on the blog its fun! I will make sure to add you to my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world!! You know, it comforts me to know that other people are watching the Hills. It's one of those shows where every time I watch it (which is every time), I think to myself, I can't believe I'm watching this. Something about it just sucks you right in. P.S. Spencer Pratt is a slime. ;) Can't wait to see updates on the upcoming arrival. Does he have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, yeah. SO glad to see you finally did it. Now, please commence impressing me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited to keep updated with the new baby and you can keep me up on "the hills" when I miss it. Good times and Welcome to Elliott!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah! congrats on baby elliot. i can't wait to meet him. let me know when you're up for visitors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Allison, I'm stoked for the baby pics - bring them on!!
    Congrats!!

    Candice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey congrats to you and Hubby! I am so happy for you! I think that it is funny that we email each other, but we live right next door!!! how funny is that?!
    Anyways let me know if I can help in anyway!!

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where the heck are the baby pics? What day was he born? I deserve to see pics! I won't be there at Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete